RCCO Provider Resources
Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) Directory
- Click here to download the printed Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) Directory.
- Please note that the online directory works best in Internet Explorer. Click here to access the directory.
Medicaid Provider Search: Specialists and Dentists
- The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing’s Medicaid Provider Search webpage can assist in finding a specialist and a dentist.
How can members choose or change their PCMP?
- Members can choose any ACC Program Provider as their PCMP, or switch to a different PCMP by contacting HealthColorado.
New Primary Care Medical Provider Orientation
- New to the ACC Program or need a refresher on the various aspects of being a PCMP? Our New Primary Care Medical Provider Orientation is a self paced, online module which provides introductory information on:
- ACC Program Basics
- Colorado Access RCCOs
- Role and Expectations of PCMPs
- SDAC and Key Performance Indicators
- Member Enrollment and Attribution
- Care Coordination Services
- HCPF Practice Supports
- Colorado Access Practice Supports
- The orientation contains a few videos, so be sure to have the volume turned up on your computer so that you can hear the presentations.
- Client centered materials are available on the following topics:
- Education Materials
- Self Management Tools
- Self Screening Tools
- Clinical tools and resources are available on the follow topics:
- Clinical Care Guidelines
- Best Practices Resources
- Clinical Screenings Tools
- Health and Functioning Questionnaires
Operational Practice Supports
- Operational practice supports are available on the following topics:
- ACC Program and Colorado Medicaid Resources
- Care Management Information For Providers
- Colorado Access Provider Network
- Colorado Access RCCO Meetings
- Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) Pharmacy Program
- Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) Provider Services
- Education and Training Opportunities
- Medical Home Resources
- Motivational Interviewing Resources
- Practice Management Tools
- ”Project ECHO® Pain is a weekly videoconference that connects primary care providers with a multidisciplinary team of pain specialists to improve the management of patients who have chronic pain.”
Colorado Advance Directives Consortium
- CADC Website- The Colorado Advance Directives Consortium (CADC) is an informal organization of professionals in healthcare, senior services, law, and ethics dedicated to improving the tools and processes for healthcare decision making in Colorado.
Pay for Performance Grants Program
- Click here to download the Pay for Performance Grants Program application.