Below are several community resources for RCCO Regions 2, 3, and 5.
Community Based Services
Click on the underlined word or words to go to that website or resource.
Aurora Homeless Resource Guide
- This guide provides a variety of Aurora (Region 3) based resources.
Colorado Access We Care
- The Colorado Access We Care webpage provides a comprehensive list of available community resources.
Arapahoe County Food Banks
- A list of food banks serving Arapahoe County.
- “LinkingCare.org is a referral resource providing easy statewide access to information and services for substance use prevention, treatment and recovery in Colorado.”
Region 3 Community Resource List
- A list of community resources serving Arapahoe, Adams, and Douglas Counties.
- This Hunger Free Colorado webpage provides information about the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) including outreach training opportunities.
Affordable Housing Online
- Affordable Housing Online provides listings of affordable housing and apartments in Colorado as well as a variety of information about affordable housing in general.
Colorado Housing Search
- “ColoradoHousingSearch.com is a free, housing locator service jointly sponsored by Colorado Housing and Finance Authority (CHFA) and the Colorado Division of Housing, and with collaboration from multiple agencies, as a public service to the residents of Colorado.”
- Click here to find a list of transitional housing resources.
Colorado Legal Services
- ”Colorado Legal Services is a non-profit corporation that has assisted persons with low income and seniors in the State of Colorado for over 85 years. The mission of Colorado Legal Services is to provide meaningful access to high quality, civil legal services in the pursuit of justice for as many low-income persons and members of vulnerable populations throughout Colorado as possible.”
The Legal Center for People with Disabilities and Older People
- “The Legal Center is an independent public interest non-profit specializing in civil rights and discrimination issues. We protect the human, civil and legal rights of people with mental and physical disabilities, people with HIV, and older people throughout Colorado.”
A Referral Directory: Legal Services and Other Resources for Low-Income Coloradans
Medicaid Information and Services
Colorado Medicaid Benefits and Services
- This website provides a list of benefits Colorado Medicaid clients receive.
- “HealthColorado is a state program that helps people in Medicaid enroll in (join) health plans to get Medicaid services.”
Medicaid Frequently Asked Questions
- This webpage provides answers to frequently asked questions regarding Colorado Medicaid (Is my Medicaid active? I lost my Medicaid card. How do I get another one? What health plans are offered? How do I change health plans?).
Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT)
- “Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT) is transportation to and/or from Medicaid medical appointments or services, and is only available when a client has no other means of transportation.” Learn more here.