Operational Practice Supports
ACC Program and Colorado Medicaid Resources
ACC Program Claims Submission
ACC Program Client Attribution Frequently Asked Questions
- "The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) uses specified logic to attribute, or assign, each ACC client to a Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP). (Here) are some frequently asked questions about the attribution process and policies."
ACC Program Dismissal/Disenrollment Policy
- These documents provide information on the process to dismiss an ACC Program member from your practice as well as the process to disenroll a member from the ACC Program.
- A document highlighting PCMP Contract language around the dismissal and disenrollment of ACC Program members
- Guidelines pertaining to the dismissal and disenrollment of ACC Program members
- Colorado Access RCCO Dismissal Form
ACC Program Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) Choice Form
- Use this fax form when members choose you as their PCMP.
- Not sure when to use the fax form? The following documents can help:
- Medicaid: Use this document.
- MMP: Use this document.
At a Glance
- At a Glance is a monthly publication from HCPF that provides updates on a variety of HCPF initiatives including policy changes and program updates.
Benefits of Being a Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP) in the Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC)
- This is a one page document from the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing outlining what providers receive when they join the ACC Program.
Colorado Medicaid Health Plan Choices
- The Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC) Program is one of several Colorado Medicaid programs available. To learn more about the various Colorado Medicaid programs, click here.
Colorado Statewide Data Analytics Contractor (SDAC)
- Use the SDAC to assess how your RCCO members are performing relative to the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) ACC Program Overview
- This HCPF webpage includes resources such as:
- Overview of the ACC Program
- Regional Care Collaborative Organizations (RCCOs)
- Primary Care Medical Providers (PCMPs), who are affiliated with a RCCO, and act as medical homes for Medicaid clients
- The Statewide Data & Analytics Contractor (SDAC) is a key component of the ACC program
- Map of Colorado's FQHCs, BHOs, and RCCOs
- Quality and Health Outcomes Projects
- SDAC and RCCO RFP documents
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) Customer Service/Language Line
- The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing’s (HCPF) Customer Contact Center offers a Language Line that provides interpreters for non-English speaking individuals and those with limited English proficiency. The hours of operation for the Language Line are the same for all individuals, regardless of language or other methods of communication used to access the hotline. The language line is TDD/TTY accessible. Click here for Customer Contact Center phone numbers and hours of operation.
FirstHelp Nurse Answer Line 1-800-283-3221
- Medicaid members can call FirstHelp Nurse Answer Line toll free 24 hours a day/7 days a week to speak with a registered nurse about their health questions and concerns. Members need to have their Medicaid card available when they call.
Full Benefit Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees
- Keep up to date with the Full Benefit Medicare-Medicaid Enrollees Demonstration Contract by visiting:
Accountable Care Collaborative (ACC): Medicare-Medicaid Program Stakeholder Meetings
- This webpage provides information about the stakeholder meetings and when they are held.
The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing FBMME Training Webinar for PCMPs
The New Full Benefit Dual Eligible Population Webinar
- Watch a recording of a webinar held in November 2013 by Colorado Access and Colorado Cross-Disability Coalition (CCDC). In this webinar, Julie Reiskin, the Executive Director of CCDC, explains characteristics of people with Medicare-Medicaid eligibility and reviews the requirements of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Medicaid Managed Care Ombudsman
- The Managed Care Ombudsman, "(s)olves both physical and mental health care problems. Families & physicians can call to solve problems with quality of care, for help to file grievances & appeals and help to exercise health care rights." A flyer in English and Spanish provides additional information.
Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT)
- "Non-Emergent Medical Transportation (NEMT) is transportation to and/or from Medicaid medical appointments or services, and is only available when a client has no other means of transportation." Learn more here.
Care Management Information for Providers
- Information on how you and your RCCO members benefit from RCCO care management.
Colorado Access Provider Network
- If you are a Colorado Access RCCO PCMP, you can use Colorado Access's Provider Network to check eligibility and to obtain PCP Reports. Please note that the Colorado Access Provider Network is best viewed in Internet Explorer.
- You must be a registered provider in order to access this tool. If you are not a registered provider and would like to use the Colorado Access Provider Network, complete the Provider ID Logon Request Form.
Colorado Access RCCO Meetings
- Colorado Access RCCO hosts the following meetings for our provider network:
- Accountable Care Collaborative Best Practices & Clinical Transformation Meetings
- This quarterly meeting is physician lead for a physician and practice manager audience. Primary Care Medical Providers share best practices in what is working and how challenges are being addressed when caring for ACC Program members. Check the calendar for meeting dates and the Best Practices Meeting page for videos and handouts of past presentations.
- Regions 3 and 5 Provider & Community Forum
- More information about this full day of meetings as well as information from previous meetings can be found here. Check the calendar for meeting dates.
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) Pharmacy Info & FAQs
- The Department of Health Care Policy and Financing Pharmacy Program Pharmacy Info & FAQ webpage includes various reports, information, as well as a link to the "Pharmacy FAQs for Members" page.
Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) Provider Information
ER, Urgent Care, PCMP Flyer
- Developed by Colorado Access RCCO, you can use this flyer to assist your ACC Program members in deciding when to go to the emergency room (ER), the urgent care center, or your Primary Care Medical Provider (PCMP). The information is available in English and Spanish.
Medical Home Resources
Colorado Access RCCO
- Watch a video and learn more about what it means to be a medical home.
- The PCMP Medical Home Responsibilities are discussed in our New Primary Care Medical Provider Orientation in the "Role and Expectations of PCMPs" section.
- This Medical Home Flyer defines for members what a Medical Home is and what Primary Care Medical Providers (PCMP) are. The information is available in English and Spanish.
Motivational Interviewing Resources
American Academy of Family Physicians
Motivational Interviewing Network of Trainers
- This website provides a variety of motivational resources and education opportunities.
Practice Management Tools
American Academy of Family Physicians
- The AAFP provides patient surveys and questionnaires in the areas of:
- Patient Phone-System Survey
- Patient Satisfaction Survey
- Pre-Appointment Questionnaire
- Problem-Solving Worksheet
- Survey of Patient Interent/E-Mail Capability and Interest
- Today's Visit Check List