Health and Wellness
- The RCCO Library contains many health and wellness resources geared for patients
Interactive Health Tutorials
- MedlinePlus created a library of health tutorials where patients can, "(l)earn about the symptoms, diagnosis and treatment for a variety of diseases and conditions. Also learn about surgeries, prevention and wellness. Each tutorial includes animated graphics, audio and easy-to-read language.
Sexually Transmitted Infections/HIV
- The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment offers resources to, "...provide quality STI/HIV care and treatment services for all persons in Colorado."
Self Management Tools
Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality
Lab Tests Online
- Lab Tests Online is a resource to help patients understand what their lab requests mean.
National Cancer Institute
Self Screening Tools
- AlcoholScreening.org created a short, online questionnaire designed to give the user results based on age, gender, and drinking patterns.
Allergy Action Plan
Mental Health America
- Mental Health America provides a 3 minute, free, online mental health screen that tests for Depression, Anxiety, Bipolar Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).